Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Wesak Day celebration....

I attended this year Wesak Day celebration and I didn't realise we have to walk until so far... I walk till the whole route finish. Walking on an empty stomach with lots of water inside.. They give water bottles free along the route... So stomach full of water... And on that day my sport shoe ruined... So many days don't want to "rosak" till that day...

My family and my cousins went there at around 5.30pm and the police had already blocked off the road.. So all the devotees have to walk in...



A fine day after all.....


The floats



The children practising thier songs and actions for the final time....




Here you can see the cute little plum monk seating down there..... So chubby....




Walking pass Gurney Hotel with the wind so strong until the flag is flying so hard.....


Grabbed this photo from Weng Wah as he captured me..... So... nice seating on his motorbike to rest for a while...

Then I secretly captured Ludwig's photo and
Weng Wah himself too.....
Trying to capture my sister in the photograph but in the end only captured my aunt(in glasses) and my cousin (the girl looking down)




Finally the full moon....

No comments:

Post a Comment