Sunday, 31 May 2009

Outings.....

On Firday, 29th May, my friends (Ann Gie, Shin Jing and Cavyn) and I went out to Gurney Plaza after school to enjoy our holidays and the end of our mid-term exams. We decided to watch Angels and Demons..

The poster...
Tom Hanks as Professor Robert Langdon. Admire him so much. Spoke like a true professor.
Ayelet Zurer as Vittoria Vetra the scientist in the movie.
Ewan McGregor as Camerlengo Patrick MacKenna. His character tells us that "Looks can be deceiving"....

The statue of half angel and half demon..
After the show, all of us went to search for something to eat and ended up in Sakae Sushi. We seat down there about one and the half hours talking about school, friends and prom.... Then later we went to Shilin and buy our XXL Crispy Chicken... While the chicken is being fried, I followed Ann Gie to her car and pay her ticket... Then I went down to find Shin Jing and found that Cavyn has went back. Shin Jing accompanied me until my sister came... Thanks a lot...

1 comment: