It's our second last day of our muet practise at after school... As usual there are only 5 members in our practise speaking group. Consists of me, Khong Seen(Cavyn), Shin Jing, Ann Gie, and Soo Yin. But Soo Yin have to go home early on that day as she was feeling sick and looking pale. But we have to continue our muet practise.... And it rained after school again...

Wednesday, 6th May 2009
Last day of our speaking and Shin Jing couldn't join us because of her choir competition and she showed us her choir uniform. We responded by laughing because it's really funny... Imagined the guys in the choir wearing the uniform...(Burst out laughing again) We practise our speaking by talkinhg about the increasing rape cases.. By accident Ann Gie choose to be Candidate A which is the victim herself... When we present our individual points, I'm containing my laughter as Ann Gie's points on her speaking is very funny... And it rained again....
Thursday, 7th May 2009
The big day has arrived... Muet speaking exam is today!!! Felt like having an asthma attack plus heart attack and hypertension altogether.... During lessons period, I couldn't even concentrate on my subjects... Was thingking the whole time about Muet.... When it's time for us to go for our speaking exam, fell like fainting only... Soo Yin was so nervous that she kept on repeating the same sentence "Good morning teachers and friends" all the time.... My group was the first to go in, so when I get my hands on the question, I was like oh my God... How am I supposed to answer this... And I ended up talking two points only... When it's time for group presentation, we talked about everything except for my point, it's quite rather useless.... We're arguing until the time's up and I haven't agree yet in the end have to conclude that different people have different perspective so therefore there's no conclusion....
After the Muet speaking, we bought a cake for Aimi's birthday and sorry to say that the cake have molds in it... Thank god I'm a slow eater and realised that there's a mold in my piece of cake.... And congrats for our form teacher, Pn Kasturi as she got the awards for "Cikgu Cemerlang"...
Friday, 8th May 2009
It's the final day of school day. Todays assembly the headmaster says we have a celebration for the lower sixes are coming in next week... And then he say that's all... You can go back to your class... After school, I got my library duty and went to the library to discover that the library is so quiet... First time I've seen this library so quiet... Then the pak cik told us that teacher is absent so the students are not allowed to use the computers.... after two and the half hours of duty, with nothing to do, it's time to go back.....
While waiting for pak cik to come and lock the library, my friend notice something inside the tree leaves.. which is a bat is sleeping inside the leaves..
No comments:
Post a Comment