Oh gosh!!! Time really flies... Now Peace Run is nearing and got no time to go out plus the computer guy keep giving me problems.... Haiz.... Firstly I must complain about the computer guy if not my frustration keep pilling up and I'll lose my temper very easy... The story goes like this... One fine day, I try to start my hp computer and discover that it cannot start. Then call the computer guy, they say they'll come and take to factory to repair as it's still under warranty for 1 year and my mom paid extra so the warranty is 5 years. Then the next day, the repair man come and take the cpu plus take the connecter plug to the monitor. After 2 weeks, the computer finally came back but the connecter didn't come back. So have to wait for another 2 more days for them to return. After returning the connecter, I switched on the computer and see that everythings fine but all the documents gone.. T T... That it's still ok but after I turn off and try to switched it back on, cannot start.. Temperature rise!!! Wait for 2 weeks and now the computer cannot start!! Call the computer guy again, and take repair almost 3 weeks... Again return the computer, connecter also didn't return... Ahhhh.... Really got no comment...
Frust... Frust... Frust... Pls be gone.....
Then now Peace Run is also nearing.. Busy keying in peace run runners.. My friend invite me to go out also cannot. Because will be busy in giving out t-shits and helping out for the peace run. Later got international work camp somemore... My schedule full until end of july....
Now want to go and see FIFA world cup final..... Wonder who will win.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment