Venue : Queensbay Mall (finally)
Time : 1.00pm - 6.00pm
This time finally the venue is at Queensbay instead of Gurney.... So this time is the whole group that is together.. So I reach there around 11.00am way to early from plan as I got so many places to go... First went to Maybank at North Zone 1st floor to ask about my debit card and found out that I don't have to change it.. (leaves me with a lot of time) then I went to the Post Office at Ground floor to send some letters.. And then to the magazine shop to by my usual magazine at Lower Ground floor.. At 11.45am, I went to Borders at 1st floor, South Zone to read some books about history of Japan (About Samurais). From one end to the other end so tiring.. So decided to stay at Borders like a bunny as it was so cold... Then at 12.45pm, went to GSC as planned to meet with Cavyn, Sylvia, Eva and Ann Gie.. While waiting for them, I was strolling at Aw Yong shop and a few minutes later Cavyn phoned me asking where am I? And I said I have already reached... We meet up and wait for the rest of the gang...
At 1.00pm still no sign of those 3.... (calling Eva) "Why so long one?? Lost izit???" In my mind.. After a few minutes they arrive, saying me and Cavyn are the ones who arrived to early... Then we discuss what show we want to see...
"Storm Warriors"
"Eee.... so old de the actors..."
"Zombieland"
"Ahhh....."
"New Moon?"
"Can't stand Jacob Black besides someone saw de"
"Ninja Assasins"
Starry eyed... Finally decided to see Ninja Assasins...we bought the ticket and walk around Queensbay Mall then we finally take a bite at Sakae Susuhi drinking lots of tea... Then we watched Ninja Assasins and buy Rocky.... (flash backs.... MUET periods) Then each of us part ways....
No comments:
Post a Comment