Wednesday, 8 April 2009

A Fine Day at School

1 day to Sports Day!!

Today is another school day... Can't wait till the 3rd period... But before I continue, lets start from when I reach school with my friend, I climb up the stairs to my class. I walk to my class and it was dark, so I went in thinking I was the earliest to arrive but I saw my friends bag on the table but there was no sign of him sitting there. So I walk to the switches and got the scare of my life... My friend was sitting down there and was sleeping. I think he heard me and woke up.. (sorry about that) and i was shocked and I acted as nothing happen and switch on the lights and fans... Thank god I did not scream if not I will be embarrassing myself. Then i walk to my table and sit down to eat my nasi lemak...

Then my friends started arriving until 7.25am the dreaded moment for my school headmaster to talk his nonsense... Later, studies continued and when 9.30am arrive, we went to the canteen for recess... At 9.50am (supposed to meet teacher at the guard house but were still eating), my friends and I was talking to each other.. I realised it was 9.55am already and my friend, Ann Gie too realised that we're late.. We went to the end of the canteen and saw our history teacher, Cik Sandhi standing there with her umbrella open waiting for us and the bus... We quickly gathered everyone and walk towards Cik Sandhi. Me and Ann Gie were ticking attendance so we won't missed our friend..

Here's the list of people that went to the Pameran at Bangunan Tabung Haji:
Career Guidance Unit:
Hui Min (CGU president)
Ling Juan ( KHY star)
Su Ling (Chinese Idol)
Esther (bookworm) never seen her without story book in her hand
Hui Mei
Jayasree
Kameeni
Thiripuradevi
Ming Yen ( laughing not stop)
Jelissa ( laughing not stop too)
Weng Wah ( making everyone laugh)

History class students:
Ann Gie
Jean Li (me)
Ludwig
Martin
Yi Lin
Helmi
Bryan
Shobana
Chong Mun
Zheng Ying
Taufiq
Farid
Samuel
Liyana
Naresh
Tze Shean
Tsu Chin

When we reach the Bangunan Tabung Haji, the fair haven't start yet so we waited outside and were making jokes and my teacher was reconsidering again whether bringing Upper 6 students is a good idea. Later we walked around asking questions that were supposed to ask and it was too cramped. I wonder how my friend walk around that place... A few of us were helping Cik Sandhi carry bags filled with brochures about the colleges and universities and courses available.. After that we went out to find our bus to go back to MBS and my friend Taufiq said he saw our bus was right below.. So we walk, but couldn't find our bus. We were walking 3/4 around the area and Cik Sandhi called the bus driving, and the bus driver said he's coming... He was right behind us...
Sweat!! Cik Sandhi say just because you needed exercise you don't have to bring all your friends to exercise with you. As we were on our way back, Ann Gie fell asleep around 3/4 way back to our school. When we were reaching the school I woke her up and she said "What so fast reach de? I was just about to sleep nicely only." Then we continued with our lessons..

After school, Me and Ann Gie stayed back to polish the trophies for tomorrow sports day...
I saw Pykett, FCC, Red Crescent all practising their marching skills.. Now I'm wondering whether KHY can win or not... Netherless it is a fine day after all...

Go KHYians!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment